Henry Ford museum

Home Forums General Discussion Henry Ford museum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Went on vacation this week and one of the stops was the ford museum in Dearborn Michigan .Wow! is the best way to discribe it .I saw the JFK assination car ,the Regan attempted assination car with repair done to the door that the bullit hit before it hit Regan.Many many cars all with a story .Has any one ever heard of a 1962 ford mustang .I know your thinking 1962[ type o].They had one. I was in Henry Fords house as well as the Wright brothers  factory .Something i thought was amazing that one of the brothers was still alive when the sound berrier was broken .First flight  to sound berrier breaking all in 65 years.This is a trip worth taking.For those of you who are wondering no mg’s there some German,mostly American and  no my LR did not go.Talked to a guy who worked in the museum and he filled out a paper to a man who will research London roadster in Dearborn and get back to me.I will see that all of you get this info if you want it.    

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

You should definitely share whatever you learn!

And I second your comments on the museum. I had a chance to visit there many years ago (the Reagan assassination attempt car did not exist yet!). Highly recommended. A simply amazing place!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.