HHO generator

Home Forums General Discussion HHO generator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

I have been hearing a lot about the HHO generators that suppliment the fossil fuel that somewhat burns in your car engine. These generator manufacturers, and there seems to be a lot of them, claim that the generators use distilled water at a rate of about 8 oz per 1000 miles to generate a lot of HHO gas. The hydrogen allows a more complete burning of the gas since the flame spread rate is dramatically faster. You can then increase your horsepower, use less gas, reduce emissions because of the oxygen addition, and run a smoother cooler engine by ‘burning water’. It seems that some of the units require a lot of amps and some not so much. They run between 300 bucks to 900 bucks, or you can make your own unit for about 50 bucks. This generator seems to make sense, especially in these economic times. All the reviews that I have found are positive. The best price I have found so far was online at the mileage shop, but I don’t know if this is hype of if it’s for real. That website ALWAYS seem to have a sale that ends TOMORROW, no matter what day you click on their site. I am sure there may be other places with better prices if this thing really works. Since my gas tank is so small on the TD, I would welcome getting a few more miles and horsepower smiles out of each tank. I do not have a cat converter on my car, so lower emissions will be good at our city emissions testing ordeal we have to go thru.

Does anyone have any experience with these HHO generators?

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Jas, I think maybe you should skip it. The physics don’t make a lot of sense. This, at least, according to physicists.

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

Usually when something sounds too good to be true…..it is.

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

?????????????  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a bridge to sell  Dan ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have never met any one that had one in there car but it does sound to good

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.