Moving East

Home Forums General Discussion Moving East

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Hey,

I’m going to be moving back east soon. Any members in the Northern Virginia/D.C. area? I didn’t see any on the registry. It would be nice to have a local MG buddy~ Thanks,

Geoff

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

KNow what you mean Geoff. There is a former/inactive member 20 miles from here but don’t have a contact email, address or phone number. It’d sure be nice to talk with a member close by over coffee.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Geoff:

There’s me, about 20 miles north of Baltimore.

There’s Dale Schumacher down closer to DC. Not sure where exactly, But I think NOVA. He’s got an awesome VW-based TD with wire wheels. There are also about half a dozen Speedser guys within hailing distance. They’re good people too, and especially tolerant of us MG guys.

Can we count on you at Carlisle?

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Thanks guys,

Ed, we’ll have to exchange numbers when I get out there. Probably won’t make the trip to Carlisle but I will definitely check out some closer shows. Thanks for the replies!

buddy
    Participant

@buddy

Hi Geoff,

I live in Bruington Virginia,about 2hours south of Washington, DC

I have a Daytona MIGI volkswagen kit, which is just abut finished restoration.

Member name ( buddy)

Welcome to the neighborhood.

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Geoff,

Just came back from vacation and saw your post – I live about 40 miles south of DC on 95 – Stafford area. We can hook up when you get here – love to have someone to cruise with

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.