Thanksgiving

Home Forums General Discussion Thanksgiving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Hello Everyone,

The turkey and ham are in the ovens and our family is getting ready for thanksgiving dinner. I was reflecting on the past year and some of the things I have to be thankful for. There is no way I could mention them all or even remember them all but I am greatful for the blessings I have. I enjoy the time we get together on this site and kinda feel like I actually know many of our members. I have met two members in person and it was a pleasure to do so, Mark and his son Tyler ,John and his wife Linda, I  look farward to meeting more of you soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.       Larry Muuphy

Greg Stickney
    Participant

@stickney

We also have a lot to be thankful for, wonderful friends, and healthy family, and a new addition yesterday! A nephew named Jacob. My brothers grandson… YEAH!

Greg

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

Congrats Greg! Wonderful news.

Well said Larry and Greg. We do have so much to be thankful for. My brother inlaw is stationed in the Middle East for the third time. The base had Thanksgiving many hours ago. He will not return until next October, hopefully he will return to have next Thanksgiving with us. He has missed three Thanksgivings and two Christmas’ with his family so far. Happy and safe Thanksgiving to everyone .

Dan, I can be at your house in about 6 hours or to Ringo’s in about 3 hours. …decisions decisions.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hey James,

Your brother in-law is one of the people I am thankful for this year…and every year.

Our service men and women sacrifice more than we will ever know. Please let him know there are many here thinking of them and praying for their safety.

PMOSSBERG40143.9518518519

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

I have to add that Tyler and I are gratefull for our 2009 blessings too.

It was our pleasure to meet the Murphy’s and their family in May.

We hope to make a return visit to Reidsville in the future. Retirement may come soon and who knows where we’ll end up? It will surely not be here in NJ…too expensive!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.