1952 TD replica for sale

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale 1952 TD replica for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Harry Kraemer
    Participant

@harry-kraemer

1952 MG TD Replica for sale.  The car is titled as a 1952 MGTD with historic tags.  The Maryland title has a 5 digit vin number on it – M1718.  To the best of my knowledge the car was built in 1990 because it was titled as a 1990 MG when I purchased it.  I was able to get it titled as a 1952 MGTD.  The odometer has 2717 miles on it so I believe this is the actual mileage since it was built.  It is a Classic Motor Carriages kit car based on the Chevy Chevette.

It has a new top, new side curtains, and new rear window. The tires looked new when I purchased it.  I currently drive the car all year to local car shows and cruise ins.  I have put about 300 miles on it and it has always ran fine.  It has been garage kept since I have owned it. It is a nice daily driver.  I put a new radiator in it when I purchased it due to the old one leaking.  I do oil changes every 6 months on the car regardless of mileage.

The color is British racing green.  The color has faded differently in some areas which may not show up in the pictures.

It has a Chevy Chevette engine, Chevette 4 speed manual transmission, and Chevette rear end.  It has a wood dash which is in good shape and a wood steering wheel.  The car comes with many extra parts.

You may contact me at harry@flymall.org or 301-520-2109. I am asking $8700 for it however I am open to offers.

For more pictures see http://www.flickr.com/photos/flymall/sets/72157626516974763/

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Kool Kar, Harry. I like the color a lot. Good luck with the sale.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.