BCW in South Jersey

Home Forums General Discussion BCW in South Jersey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

There is a good looking Chevette based BCW on the South Jersey Craigslist. The ad says 10,000 miles ,factory built, new top. Looks like a good deal to me ,but everyone here knows I’m extermely fond of this particular brand.Should make someone a sweet ride. $5500. sounds reasonable to me.Larry Murphy40476.9273263889

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

If I were a rich man….

biddy biddy bum, and all that…

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Ed, It’s hard to see the exact condition from the small pictures,but it sure is tempting to investigate further.What am I talking about?One more would be nice but just not possible.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

It’d fit in the garage. Not the budget. On that note, I just scored a pair of gen-u-ine SRT 576 Lucas fogs for $42 including shipping. “Patina” on them (o.k., “pitting,” if you prefer) just about matches what’s on the rest of Bridget, so when I put them on her it should look like they’ve been there forever.

In my fevered mind, this will be a big improvement over the shiny new $200 repro jobbies available here and there. I’m going for that authentic unrestored “driver” (o.k., “beater”) look.

So do they actually work?

Hmmm. Probably not. But maybe it’s just the bulbs and wires. What else is there?

And that’s how I roll.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Mullica Hill, NJ is just southeast of Camden, NJ/Philadelphia, PA on US 322 between Bridgeport and Glassboro (Rowan University).

It’s about 95 miles southwest of where I live. If Fort Monmouth wasn’t closing in 11 months and I wasn’t retiring and relocating, I’d go look at it.

As it stands now, I have a ’69 Beetle, two ’74 Beetles, an ’89 GMC Suburban, a ’98 Chevy C-1500 W/T, an ’09 GMC Canyon and a ’40 Ford Tudor Sedan Streetrod. Not to mention a Bri-Mar 18′ open car trailer.

If I have to get an apartment after I sell my house…I don’t even want to think about it  

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.