bulbs for front fender bullet lights

Home Forums General Discussion bulbs for front fender bullet lights

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Russell Boulanger
    Participant

@russlb

I have a dual filament bulb looks like a 1157 or the old 1034 except the alignment tabs are not staggered they are both low on the bulb base there are no numbers on my existing bulbs PMOSSBERG40554.9828240741

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

My father-in-law had some accessory  lights about 30 years ago that used bulbs of the type you describe. I’ve got a feeling that they maybe hard to find now. Would it be possible to change the sockets to use the staggerd tab bulb?

Russell Boulanger
    Participant

@russlb

these lights came with the MIGI kit in the early 80’s

what I found out so far is it’s a S8 bayonet base non indexing dual contact dual filament just have come up with a part number yet

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

I found one of the old lights. The bulb # was1126. The base was marked ”top” to show which way to insert it in the socket, The # 6 was also stamped on it  so it may be a 6 volt bulb. We changed the car these lights were on to 12 volts but that may have been after we removed the lights that used this bulb.Hope this is helpful.

mike
    Participant

@schweppes

try bulbs.com

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Congrat’s schweppes!

You’ve already moved from asking questions, to providing answers

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

mike
    Participant

@schweppes

I purchased the bulbs from them. As the shipping cost was more than the bulb, i ended up buying about 6 of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.