Bumpers

Home Forums General Discussion Bumpers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neil J Flaherty
    Participant

@profile57

I need to replace a rear bumper.  I have looked at three places: Abington spares, MG magic, and Surprisingly enough Moss Motors, which turned out to be the least expensive.  Moss was $279.00 plus shipping.  Anyone know of any less costly?  Thanks for the help.  Neil

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Hey Neil, In addition to your list, I also use: 
    Good luck on your search.  The last time I bought a bumper, I asked if they had any seconds.  Got one at a substantial discount.  Never did find the imperfection.  
    billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

The last bumper I purchased was from Moss. Strangly enough it was several inches shorter than the one provided from Fiberfab. It actually looked better.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Royal
    Participant

@royal

My “new” front bumper is 52″ while the rear is 55″.  Both are supposedly TD bumpers.   Which is “correct”?   I think that the 52″ looks better also.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Of course you can look thru MG T parts on ebay .They  occasionally come up  here.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

If you only need the “blade”–i.e. the outer bumper I’ve seen them on the ‘bay for about $100. These would be repro originals though and may be not quite what a replica needs…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.