Club Grill Badges

Home Forums General Discussion Club Grill Badges

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Great looking badge Bill. You hit the changes right on the head too. I can’t wait for themto come in and get two. Being that we cancelled the July 05 NJRC meeting, I’ll send you a check for two badges.

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Just a note to update on the badges.It’s been the 4-5 weeks that were stated they would be sent to me  More like going into the 5th week..I sent an e-mail to the supplier and he e-mailed back that he forwarded my email to the Manufactuer..The old runaround I suppose.All kinds of “OH only takes a few weeks” then you send the money and you wait..just that i’d like to get the Badges out to the ones that already ordered and paid up-front.I have the padded Envelopes addresed and clips in (if ordered)just setting there waiting to go..I want mine before the snow flies.Oh well patience is not one of my virtues..I want it .and I want it NOW..like my grand daughter says….Mike we need an update on your car! See we have a few New members ..Welcome

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Bill,

Sure hope they get them too you soon…… I’ve held off of making a page dedicated to selling them till we get the real deal. I want to make sure we post a GOOD Pic.

Our friends at the Chicagoland Replicar group is planning on running an ad in thier monthly newsletter as well as passing along the info to some of the other clubs across the country that they exchange newsletters with.

If anyone gets the chance.. Visit their site and thank Meha for her hard work and efforts to support us and this project….. you can find a link here on tdreplica.com in the Links Page….

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered their badge and supporting Bill and the club….

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Badges Are IN—Finally

All That ordered and Paid for a Badge and /or Clips

there going in the Mail today

I ‘m on my way to the Post Office right now (ON MY NEW TOY A SEGWAY).you will have them in Mondays delivery ..Everyone else wait for Franks new page to order ..

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Bill,

Received my badge and clips today and it looks great!

As soon as I finish the car ( very soon I hope ) it will be mounted on the front badge bar- Thanks again for all the work. Dale

The rest of you guys and gals need to get yours now!

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

i RECEIVED THIS FROM Bob Stanley

Bill,

I just sent you an email saying how great the badge is.  I tried to put it on and the nut on the back of the badge came off.  Do you know if it was soldered or how it was affixed?  I will try to fix it if I can determine how it was done?  You ought to advise everyone to be careful unless they are all faulty

Please Everyone that bought or is going to buy a BADGE ..Don’t tighten the screw too tight as too bottom out and force the nut off the badge ..I think they are attached with a good epoxy .But even so you could force it apart.Use lock-Tight on the screw and let it do it’s job..If the nut(s) do come off .  JB WELD  is the greatest product..  No I don’t have any stock in the Company!!!
    Rajeane Kane
    Participant

@slogram

At least Schu is one step ahead of me ~ I have the grill badge (thanks to my husband), but I’m still waiting for the car!!   For those of you wondering how the badge looks ~~ it’s great!

Slogram

Guests
    Participant

@guests

hii gusy,,,, thsi issss bvuck,,i just josined today,,,,, well aslt week but it fianlly let me in,,,,todaay,,,, i have paratially finsished kit that i thaink may be fibrefab,,,it is pinto baseddd but has full sspring underrr ther rearrr insteadddd of halaf sprinng that i seeeee posted on yoaur booksss dowloaddd asseambly amnual, ,,,,,k,, i lwoldd like toa buy a badgee and would like to donate to the funddd,,, i intenddd to stay aawhaiale if i cannn,m,, i aposogiize for the taypinag, sorry its noot laikely to gettt betterrrr,, if the foraum host will conatact me, with instauctions how to trasnfrer the fundss,, bcuk for the mascot and websiste doanatons,, buck

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Hey Buck //Just go to the ..Sixth Link down on the Left and Click on the OUR STORE button ordering info right there

william linville
    Participant

@bill-linville

Bill I can’t find any our store button on the web page Bill Linville

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

it is almost two years since the Badges came in and I still have most of them setting here collecting dust..Where is all those guys that said they wanted one or two before the order went in…Come on no price raise..still 2005 price.I’d like to get out of the red and show a profit for the club coffers…and BTW what happen to the Tee Shirt project

Paul Weatherholt
    Participant

@paul

Bill,

I got mine from you and I love it, it really adds a nice touch to the car…I also would like to know about the T-Shirts and I will order them as well as a Hat that is shown…let’s get-R-Done….

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Got mine as well – looks great on my car.

Come on Guys and Gals – don’t leave Bill holding the bag – step and get one.

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

I ordered mine yesterday…

Andre

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

I received my badge this morning….

Super, very very nice…Presently on my shop desk. waiting to be installed on the TD in may 2009 !!!!!!…

Andre

Rich Bellefeuille
    Participant

@richbelfay

Hi Bill,

Badge arrive this morning. Can’t wait to install and display, while behind the wheel!

Rich

Guests
    Participant

@guests

are these badges still avaiable? If so I would like to get one

Terry

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hi Terry,

Yes. Just click the “Our Store” link over on the left and you will find all the ordering info.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Guests
    Participant

@guests

Thanks Paul,

disregard my PM I found the price on the home site. I will get a badge thru pay pal today…

Thanks,

Terry

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

I just sent Frank another $25.00 .. a few badges sold lately and still have a few left ..In case any ones interested the Manf. charged me. $25.00 a badge for the original forty that were made.. The clips were another $3.xx a set . The mailing envelopes $.90 each and postage at first I was sending by Priorty Mail which I found too expensive and the post office said that I could send by first class  being most package’s were seven OZ..So it now cost like $2.50 for most mailing to the lower 48 states ..So we have $25.00+$3.xx(I forgot the change amount)+$.90+$2.50 which comes to $31.00 or so.OH and PAYPAL crabs a couple of dollars as a fee.So really were not making a ton of money .. But it has been what I consider a good project and I got my investment back and Frank get a few dollars towards the website .Which BTW is now I see has quite a few new and active members asking questions and giving some good advice back and forth..i for one am serious this year to sell the Angelica ..really sorry I have too But I need to Pay some bills and the rented garage is to costly ..so any body needing a good running finished kit this is the one ..Just needs TLC Bill Collins39841.7629166667

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

OK guys, I’m being a grouchy old admin now.

I moved the car for sale discussion to a new thread titled “MG TD For Sale” in the “Running MG TD Kit Cars for Sale” forum.

As has been posted previously…if you have a new topic, start a new thread.

Thanks.

PMOSSBERG39873.0224074074

Paul Mossberg

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Just a note to all

I am out of badges

It was a long hard road to sell

Definitely will need a list of at least 20-25 commitments or deposits before I would lay out the cost of an order again.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Bill,

Thanks for doing this!

Bill really went out of his way for us on this. He coordinated the design, then ordered the badges in July 2005. He fronted the money out of his own pocket.

It took four years to sell out.

Bill, we should occasionally bump the “badge” post to the “active topics” list and see if it generates interest. But I agree with you, no one should have to put out the money, then pray for four years that they sell out.

Thanks again!

PMOSSBERG40056.3825925926

Paul Mossberg

CoffeyD
    Participant

@coffeyd

Let me know how to order the new badge

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Here I am sitting on my hands

waiting for the “NEW Badges that were suppose to be delivered to me three

weeks ago.. These Manf. are all the same promise you the world till they get

there grubby hands on your money then let you wait .

I apologize to the three that already paid . I’m holding their money &

delivery up. I did complain and was told that the Chinese New Year

celebration closed the factory for a week and that they are behind in orders.

Must be a big deal in China …like Christmas is here

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.