Computer/forum question

Home Forums General Discussion Computer/forum question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

I have a strange one: If I hit reload while on the forum, I get a message “waiting for tdforum.com” that lasts for 67 seconds (the last time).  If I close out the forum and reload from scratch, it pops up and I am on the forum almost instantly.  I have not noticed this behavior on any other site.  What could be the problem?    

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Forgot to add, after hitting reload and waiting a long time, I get the message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error ‘80040e2f’Cannot insert the value NULL into column ‘Forum_ID’, table ‘devinew_forum.dbo.tblEmailNotify’; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails./forum2/new_post.asp, line 1401″   

I’m not smart enough to know what it’s trying to tell me.  

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

I’ve never seen that.
    Maybe clear out your cache and browser history and start over?

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Thanks Paul.  That did it.  Before I posted, I had cleaned with CCleaner, Registry Mechanic, amd Disk cleaner.  But had not let Google Chrome delete all “since the beginning of time” until now.  The Chrome tool worked and now am blazing fast  again.  Don’t even need to buy “PCmatic.com”.  😀

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Good to hear Roy!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.