Datona Migi manual

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits Datona Migi manual

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    buddy
    Participant

@buddy

Hello,

I am a new member with 1975 Daytona Migi which was taken apart by the former owner. The car is on a 1969 VW frame. I would like to get an assembly manual for this car, are there any suggestions.

Thanks
    Bud Hirsch

Scott A Chynoweth
    Participant

@1oldbuzz

Bud on the left side of the screen there is a link to most of the build manuals.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hello again Bud.

Just a quick clarification, we only have Fiberfab and CMC build manuals, unfortunately far from “most” of them.

As a couple of us have noted, there are similarities between kits, so it is worth reading through the manuals that we do have here.

PMOSSBERG40133.308125

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I have a BCW (V-dub) assembly manual. It’s 125 pages plus appendix and patterns. I’ll make it available if I can find a way to scan it & convert to pdf–that is, if you’d want to post it.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Ed,

I can get PDFs made. And Frank (our founder) can post them in the manuals section. If you’re willing to send me good quality copies of the manual, send me a private message and I’ll send you my address.

PMOSSBERG40133.3079282407

Paul Mossberg

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Richard Wobby
    Participant

@richard-wobby

Please don’t waste money scanning manuels we have professional scanners and office people at my office that can handle these jobs. If you have anything you need scanned into pdfs or jpgs. Please send them to me and I’ll scan (even double sided) then return to sender.

Richard Wobby, Jr.

148 State Street

Montpelier, Vt 05601

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

You are the man Richard!

Thank you for this offer!

To anyone out there with any manufacturer’s assembly manual, please take advantage of Richard’s gracious offer.

This is already the best TD replica resource on the net. Having a broader collection of assembly manuals would make it all that much better.

And if anyone does, this the PDFs of the manuals need to be sent to our uber-admin…FrankieD. Frank is the only admin with the right sto update the site with new content.

Paul Mossberg

Richard Wobby
    Participant

@richard-wobby

Paul How do i send these pdfs Copyrights have run out VW official Service Manual

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Put ’em in an envelope and mail ’em to Frank! Ha! Geez I’m freakin’ hysterical.

Send PM FrankieD a private message and let him know what you have.

He’ll give you his email address.

And if you think the file is too big to email, burn a CD and ask Frank for a snail mail address.

It may take a while for frank to get back to you. But don’t worry. He will.

PMOSSBERG40150.8286458333

Paul Mossberg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.