Don't need no stinkin' "search box"??

Home Forums General Discussion Don't need no stinkin' "search box"??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

Folks, I am guilty also! (But, I’m getting old so, cut me some slack.  I’m posting this to try and help (especially our newer members), and not to throw spears at any of our posters.)

It took me a long time to discover how to use the highly functional search box on our TDr website. Found there are pages and pages of searchable answers in older posts, often with excellent pictures, which cover most everything TDr that any of us might want the answer to. Look at the upper right of most (if not all)  forum posts and pages.  I use the “advanced search” option and almost always use the “any date” function.  I often use it to find things that I have posted, but forgot where.  Just search by “member name”, even your own. 

To bastardize Wilford Brimley’s snide comment in Absence of Malice:  “Wonderful thing, a search block.”

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Approve

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

scubasteve
    Participant

@scubasteve

I just found that wonderful function myself!
    Yet ANOTHER way of spending time here!

Amor Conquista Todo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.