Duchess Royale For sale – Never started

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Cars Unfinished Duchess Royale For sale – Never started

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marv Proctor
    Participant

@mgnut

I have a Classic Roadsters Duchess Royale that was only taken out of the box for inventory purposes.  Too many other things got in the way and now I don’t have time or space to begin the build.  It is a VW based kit with special factory additions I requested that utilizes “hidden hood fasteners” so that the unsightly clasps and hooks are not seen as on most Mg kits.  Also included from the factory are 4 proper hood handles (Moss Motors) to make the car loook more like the real TD.  It comes with a rolling VW undercarriage that is in good condition.  There is also a VW engine and tranny if you want it as well but they were both caught in a flood when my son’s garage and property were engulfed by storm water run-off and they may not be worth messing with.  The car has been in dry storage inside the original factory wax coated boxes since new.  It is British racing green in color.   I have over $5,500.00 invested but will accept any reasonable offer.  I can be contacted via email at mgnut@t6b.com.  The kit is located in Northern Illinois, pick up is preferred but I can deliver within 100 mile radius for 50 cents a mile.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.