Ford engined Classic Roadsters Duchess for sale

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale Ford engined Classic Roadsters Duchess for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

I just got back from looking at a Classic Roadsters Duchess with a 2.3L Ford.  Pretty nice but could use a lot of cosmetic upgrades here and there.  It’s in New Bern, NC.

Standard 4 sp., Stock engine, Bolt on nice wire wheels, Needs tires,  Awlgrip British Racing Green paint in good shape, The dash needs refinishing, The headlight buckets are rusted would need painted black, No folding windshield but nice cowl brackets, Tan vinyl bench seats in good shape but dirty, Radiator shell is weathered and would probably not shine without considerable trickery, Exhaust header, Engine sounds good, Didn’t drive it – I barely fit without adjusting the seat, The gas tank is totally unacceptable and hangs down way too far, He’s including a small beer keg tank which would be far better tank than the one he has installed, Comes with the original top and a “brand new” replacement top which has not ever been fitted, Same with side curtains, Engine compartment a bit dirty, and could stand some spiffing up.

He’s asking $6500 but willing to negotiate.  Titled and registered in NC as a 86 Kit car. Passed inspection a few days ago.   

If you are interested, send me a PM and your email address and I will try to send you some pictures.  (I have a new phone and don’t yet know how to get the pics to here on the site.)

Royal2015-10-25 19:40:26

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.