Ford Wire baskets

Home Forums Classifieds Chevy/Ford Parts for Sale Ford Wire baskets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

I just ordered wire wheels to replace the 5 baskets on my CMC.  I anticipate delivery later this week and installation next week.  Once the wires are on I plan on selling the 5 baskets.

4 of the 5 are in good condition and the one that is poor was in the spare position. 

Rob Haettich
    Participant

@mrhydrant

I might be interested in your wheel baskets.  My baskets are Western Wheel and showing some rust and missing the center plastic cover on two of them, other than that they look good.  What will you be asking for them?

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

Mel,, if you split them up I only need 2 wheel sets or I will have to paint mine I’m tired of steel wool and wax all the time ,,it seems every time I turn around I’m cleaning them let me know you can PM me ..P/S if you read this note remember to change the filter in the carburetor it just took me an hour to get home all for a $3.00 filter  I really did forget to change this spring ………  Dan

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Painted wires look supercool, in my opinion. Just sayin’.

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

Hadn’t given much thought to selling price……..How about $50 each plus actual shipping, one needs rechroming or painting $25 plus acutal shiping.   I will split them up but minimum of 2.

They new ones should arrive Friday and I will have them mounted next week (wk 8/1).

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

Wheels are at the mechanic shop and I will have the tires mounted and installed on Mrs. Peel on Tuesday.

So baskets will be up for sale right after the new wheels are in place.  As mentioned 4 are in good shape, 1 is poor. 

I will entertain all reasonable offers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.