front turn signals

Home Forums General Discussion front turn signals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil J Flaherty
    Participant

@profile57

I’m looking for a front turn signal housing with or without the lens. I’m trying to match the one I have which is good.  It has no little lens on the top.  I would prefer a unit with the opaque lens (think it’s called the lucas style), but will be good with the icky yellow plastic SAE lens.  The prices from Moss, Abington Spares, LBC, all seem excessive.  If anyone has one or knows ofa source I would be appreciative of info. Thanks   Neil, Gilford, NH, BCW/chevette

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Neil,

MG Magic has complete Lucas style front assemblies for $68.50 each

I deleted the duplicate post on this topic.

PMOSSBERG2013-05-13 16:59:06

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

I have lamps recently removed from mine. I tried to upload a picture but I’m told I have already downloaded the picture I just took…go figure.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

MG Magic and Moss prices for that item appear to be very close, except Moss only give you one for your $140 while MG Magic delivers both.

the o-ring set is cheaper at Moss though. That’s what I need.

Abingdon Spares might be a good source for these light assemblies as well, but their prices tend to be even higher.

Then there’s this guy. Don’t see prices anywhere but the site is pleasantly atavistic.

Neil J Flaherty
    Participant

@profile57

Thanks Paul, Ed & Bill for help and response!  Sent message to Bill to see what’s up with his lights as my next move.  I’ll also call MG Magic tomorrow, but I think I spoke to them before, and I think he told me they only offered the version with the SAE plastic lens.  We’ll see…  Ed the guy with the interesting inventory is UK.  I suppose the shipping might be an issue.  Anyhow I’ll wait and see what happens with Bill.  I’m also looking for a Radiator Cap.  Thanks again for the Heads-Up.  Neil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.