Hi I bought a London Roadster

Home Forums General Discussion Hi I bought a London Roadster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Today I got a telephone call From a gentlemen in Maine The conversation went like this .I understand you have a London Roadster .Yes I do .I just bought one . Was it gbdicks from Green NY down in the Catskills ? Yes .That’s a beautiful car .Yes It is . My wife and I really enjoy it . I think it needs new shocks and springs . I’m not having much luck finding them . Have you tried EMPI or Pacific J Bugs . No I haven’t . Have you joined TD replica . No ,but I went there to there sight . You need to join soon. I went on to say that there is not a lot of information about the LR if you plan on researching this winter . Good luck . I told him about the problems I had the first year and I have very few since . He told me in the near future he plans to join our group . I told him . All of us have some expertise of some kind . I also said when certain members speak U listen and you will learn who they are very quickly   

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Great story!

Thanks for the promotional work!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Richard Shear
    Participant

@gbidick

Hope Bill joins the club, he is a real nice guy and will take great care of my old car.

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Hey Dick ! Have you moved yet ? When he call I just happened to be work ing on my car . He seemed like a good guy . Did he pick it up drive it home , trailer it, or transport company

Richard Shear
    Participant

@gbidick

Bill picked up the car and trailered it back to Glens Falls NY. Talked to his mechanic and the rear shocks were changed. Needed to know what front shocks to get but I couldn’t help him with the front shock P/N.
    Bought a house in the Palm Beach area in May and moved at the end of July.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.