Skip to toolbar

How many london roadsters in ny state

Home Forums General Discussion How many london roadsters in ny state

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

I was wondering how many london roadsters were in nys?New York has a call center so i called it.Avery nice lady who was very interested in my car told me about a form you get on line through the call center for the” freedom of information act” which i filled out.    About two weeks later i recieved a letter saying they were researching it.Two weeks after that i recieved a letter saying there were three. I do not know if my car was in this number since i just got it. The cost was ten dollors.  

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

That’s a lot easier and lesss expensive than I had to go through. I was tracing the history of my VW Karmann Ghia and after $120 and three different state DMV offices I finally got to the original owner. Wrote them a letter and got a nice note from the original owner. Sent them a photo of the restoration.

There are six TD replicas that I know ow in the state not counting mine. Only one other is in our TD registry.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Greg & Allen: were you able to get names of the owners or other contact info for TD owners? If so, seems like an opportunity to expand our numbers.
    edsnova40893.359849537

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

I actually have met and talked with all the other TD owners except one and told them about our TD membership and wrote tdreplica.com web address for them and still no one joined so far. Only Purplemyth and myself for GA at the moment. I keep trying.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

I’ve tried contacting the other Arizona members of this forum to no avail.  I believe in Arizona, you must have a legal reason to look someone up in the Motor Vehicle Division.

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Here is a bit more information on numbers of london roadsters in nys.Find call centers by typing in nys dmv call centers,click on forms,the form you want is MV-15F .They do not give you any information about who owns them  or where they are.  greg press40893.5783217593

Richard Wobby
    Participant

@richard-wobby

what part of ny   im in central vt

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

1 hour south of buffalo ny

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.