Looking for any information on Allison MG

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for any information on Allison MG

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Wobby
    Participant

@richard-wobby

If any one has any info, sales brochures, copies of sales slips, owners manuels, anything relating to Allison Daytona, I’d be interested. I just found this MiGi brochure in an old toolbox, must of picked it up someplace in my travels. Allison also made some octagonal black plastic discs. I think they were on the dashboards of thier cars. I’d like to find a few of those. or even one that i can have some copies made

. Hope you are all having fun over the holiday. Still trying to figure out how to take the speedo cable out of this car withour removing the whole dash…

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

Rich   I have never looked at Allison, But, mine is screwed at the cable where the cable and the speedo meet  on my chev TD   they retained the clip to an adaptor that screwed to the back of the speedo  before you condemn the speedo check for binding along the cable and the inside of the cable shield, the cable should turn freely ,,mine had a 90 degree bend and would not work the speedo it was a  quick fix GOOD LUCK

Dan R

Dan R40144.5346759259

Richard Wobby
    Participant

@richard-wobby

No,  I wish it was that easy definite break at the front wheel. It looks like half the dash needs to come out and then you snake your arm over to steering side and disconnect from back. It looks like a good afternoon project once the holidays are past us. All others will be skiing and I’ll be covered iin grease(getting ready for Carlisle) Couldn’t ask for much better

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.