MGTD Chevette 4 Sp 95% complete

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Cars Unfinished MGTD Chevette 4 Sp 95% complete

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bill Stuck
    Participant

@billsflorida

The kit was sold in 1985 or so by CMC / Fiberfab , I am the 4th owner.  The first owner assembled a rolling chassis in about 2003 and then became ill and sold it in about 2006 to #2 who refined the rolling chassis –made it run very nicely. In 2009 he sold it to a neighbor, who did not do anything to it — and sold it to me in April 2010.  All of the parts were still in the factory wraping — they are perfect.

It is White with Tan top and Dark Tan seats— it looks and drives great!!

Since April I have essentially completed the assembly. All that is left to do is put on the top, undercoat it and show it or use it as a daily driver.  

It has never been registered.    $7500.00

I live in Destin, Florida.  Serious buyers — please call me at 850 650 4521.   My direct e mail is williamwstuck@aol.com —I will send pictures.   I will try to upload a couple pictures to the photo gallery under billsflorida.   I will be listing on Craigeslist.  http://pensacola.craigslist.org/pts/1927905220.html

billsflorida40421.5703240741

Bill Stuck
    Participant

@billsflorida

I put two pictures in the gallery

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

That’s a nice looking car, Bill. Good luck with the sale. 

Bill Stuck
    Participant

@billsflorida

I added an interior shot and a shot of the odometer — which shows the type of gauges that are installed.

Bill Stuck
    Participant

@billsflorida

Is my price in line or too high?   I have not gotten much action — but I do not know if its timing or the price.  What I think it is worth — may not be too relavent.  Please advise  Thanks, Bill

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Competition starts at $5k. You might have a better car though, and his starting price is lower than the reserve price.

So I think you’re in line. Probably cheap, for what it is.

But, given the economy, you might have to wait for a buyer.

Same thing is happening to the Speedster guys. Nice cars sitting on the board, awaiting buyers. Theirs go for triple ours tho, which I don’t understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.