My CMC Ford kit

Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas My CMC Ford kit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matthew D?Agostino
    Participant

@mdagger1

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Nice Car ..Looks like you need a Nice TD REPLICA BADGE on the Badge bar …Still many availible..Just goto the “OUR STORE”& click the BUY NOW Button

Paul Weatherholt
    Participant

@paul

That looks sweeeeet living in N.Y. do you get it out much, my wife is from Ithica. did you do the work on your ??

Matthew D?Agostino
    Participant

@mdagger1

I actually live on Long Island and have it out on the road a great deal during the summer.I purchased it up in Maine and it had been neglected for many years,it took a lot of work getting it in shape but I really enjoyed working on it.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hi mdaggar…

Nice ride. You’ve got to drive it to Carlisle for the Kit show (see my post under Clubs and Shows)!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Matthew D?Agostino
    Participant

@mdagger1

Thanks, I did plan on attending this year. I will check out your post.

Paul Weatherholt
    Participant

@paul

mdagger1,

Did you do all the work and where did you have the most luck with parts…I am now working on a 52mgtd “the duches” and would like to get it primo.

Matthew D?Agostino
    Participant

@mdagger1

The best place to get the parts M.G. Magic in Holywood FLA. the prices are good and the owner is very knowledgeable and has plenty of parts in stock, the # is 954 680 2010 and yes I did most of the wotk myself.

Thanks

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Another great looking MGTD Replica!!! Looks like we are finding a lot of these “first built” kits and either completing them or “refurbishing” them for a second life. I hope to have the drivetrain back in mine soon after the nice weather arrives. All the repairs and mods are done, it just has to be re-assembled.

I’d say this website has the nicest crop of TD rpelica’s…bar none!

Matthew D?Agostino
    Participant

@mdagger1

Thanks , Please send a photo when you complete it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘My CMC Ford kit’ is closed to new replies.