Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas New Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phil Friedman
    Participant

@phil0121

I just bought a Fiberfab kit car that had been in impound for years. It is pretty rough, but I untend to fix it up like “new”. I expect I’ll be posting lots of questions…

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Welcome aboard!

Lots of good people and good info here.

I’ve seen worse basket cases brought back to life. I’m sure you’ll do the same with your Fiberfab!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Hi Phil, I agree with what Paul said . Looks like you have a solid car with great possibilities also in a color that is not seen too often. Your garage is real nice too. I am a newbie too ,had a TD replica since 1994 but only recently found this site and am still learning computers also.This site has many people with a vast amount of information about these cars and they are glad to share it with those who are new to this hobby. Just ask your questions and you will get answers.        &nbs p;   Larry

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Welcome Phil…love the color. Like Paul and Larry said, looks like you’ve got a decent platform to start with.

Where are you located?

The neat thing about the VW based cars is the many aftermarket VW parts vendors. Almost everything OEM is still available new, used and aftermarket for the VW related stuff.

MG Magic will have some of the FiberFab parts.

Wow! a garage with a car in it! What a concept! (from a car nut that’s never had a real garage!)  Luckily I rent bays at the local Navy Base Auto Craft Shop and have a Cover-It “tent” garage on a concrete slab at home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.