I tried to fit those dual Kadrons, yet there wasn’t enough room in my engine bay without cutting into the body. So I went with a Delorto carb. Now that carb sits too high and I cannot fit an air cleaner on top of it to fit with the lid closed. Parts are ordered for a remote air cleaner.
Finally the car was delivered to its garage yesterday. I’m busy at work and haven’t been able to see it. Maybe I can see it this weekend.
The engine builder says it will have 100 to 120 hp, which is more than enough for this car. About 3 weeks ago, we thought it was going to be ready, except that the brakes failed on a test drive. We went with an entire new brake system, replacing everything.