The Site Input Forum…

Home Forums Site Site Input and Issues The Site Input Forum…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Houser
    Keymaster

@stephenhouser

I’m looking for your input on possibly splitting the ‘Site Input’ forum into two separate forums to help me manage the fixes that need to be done and to separate them from the site tutorial type threads.

Here’s the proposal:

1. Site Input — a forum for site problem reports and to track upgrades, fixes, etc. One issue per thread and the thread would get ‘closed’ when the issue was resolved or (yes it might happen) determine we’re not going to fix it or add that feature.
    2. How-to — a forum for how-to threads, like how to post images, etc. A manual for the site.

What do you all think?

Buxton, Maine
    1982 London Roadster - "Kit Kat"

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Works for me!

Thanks for all your hard work Stephen!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

KentT
    Participant

@kentt

Sounds great. Another issue that I’m having with my tablet is it injecting DIV formatting tags in my post if I edit it before posting. I fat-finger things often…

Then if I edit after posting to remove the DIV tags, it shows up in the Activity stream twice.

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Stephen, there was a feature on the old site which I miss:  there was a listing of the names of those who are currently logged in.  A few minutes ago, I responded to a question from a member and I would normally stay logged in (if I knew he was still online) to see if he understood my answer.

Stephen Houser
    Keymaster

@stephenhouser

O.k. So I just did that, created the How-to, moved a few threads there, and then closed the old topics in this forum that were no longer relevant.

I’ll fill in some of the known features we want as threads into this forum next week. Feel free to add your own!

Buxton, Maine

Stephen Houser
    Keymaster

@stephenhouser

@royal I added a ‘who’s online’ to the left sidebar. Scroll down to the bottom and let me know what you think

Buxton, Maine

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Stephen, works good for me.  Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.