UpDated Badge Design

Home Forums General Discussion UpDated Badge Design

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Hi  All…Just got home from the New Jersey Replica Club Meeting..Last month we gave the Design I had made to one of our members ..Who is an Artist of sorts..And he Redrew my design and I think it came out pretty good ..If it’s chosen as official he said he would redraw agin in any selected colors before it’s submitted to a Manfactuer of Badges.

The ChicagoLand Replica Club had there Badges made by an Outfit in New Englang ..O’Brian Truckers..( I don’t think they have anything todo with trucks..it’s just there name)

I posted a Picture here and at the MGTDKITCAR Site Bill Collins

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Dan & Marti Motley
    Participant

@dan-marti

We think the badge design is GREAT! Will gladly take one for our TD. Sign us up, Frank and send us the bill!

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

You’re right Bill, the badge design John made up for us looks great. Now all we need is a source to manufacture them.

By the way, John, in fact, is a professional artist and owned a media company before “retiring”. He still paints pictures for a fee on commission and would gladly provide a price to render a painting for anyone’s car among other subjects. You remember the one he did for Dave (Dave’s Cobra) at the meeting a few months ago? We are lucky to have a friend like John.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘UpDated Badge Design’ is closed to new replies.