Wanted clean MGTD – Virginia – Cash in ha

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Cars WANTED Wanted clean MGTD – Virginia – Cash in ha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rexlan
    Participant

@rexlan

Looking for a nice clean unit, up to $5K near southwest VA, Bristol Tennessee.  I don’t want a project car or something needing a lot of work. 
    Must be able to properly title it and I can pick it up anytime … cash in hand.

Send pictures if you can’t post them to RBL671  at yahoo.com

Thanks

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Rexlan, more pictures of “Angelica” are in my gallery “Pink MG”. I built the car. I may have more archived at home too.

I drove it for a couple years and sold it to Bill Collins. He’s changed a couple things, but nothing that affects the quality of the build. I spared no time or energy making it a one of a kind, bullet proof VW based TD Replica.

I built the chassis and drivetrain as if a Porsche Speedster body was going on it…everything new: Freeway Flyer transaxle, new 1776cc Motor, MOFOCO heads, dual Kadron carbs, trouble free hydraulic lifters, 4 wheel disc brakes, stainless steel brake hoses, softened adjustable front beam, all VW parts used were German, not cheaper Brazilian parts. She’s not your average TD replica.

Rexlan
    Participant

@rexlan

Pink MG wrote:

Rexlan, more pictures of “Angelica” are in my gallery “Pink MG”. I built the car. I may have more archived at home too.

I drove it for a couple years and sold it to Bill Collins. He’s changed a couple things, but nothing that affects the quality of the build. I spared no time or energy making it a one of a kind, bullet proof VW based TD Replica.

I built the chassis and drivetrain as if a Porsche Speedster body was going on it…everything new: Freeway Flyer transaxle, new 1776cc Motor, MOFOCO heads, dual Kadron carbs, trouble free hydraulic lifters, 4 wheel disc brakes, stainless steel brake hoses, softened adjustable front beam, all VW parts used were German, not cheaper Brazilian parts. She’s not your average TD replica.

Morning:   I did look at your pride and joy but it is out of my price window unfortunately.  If it every gets withing my sights please email me.  RBL671  at  yahoo.com

I am in SW Virginia near TN and KY, retired and available about any time to hand over a pile of Ben Franklin’s and pick her up!.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Let us know BEFORE you buy from eBay or similar source. We can help you ask the seller some questions that will make life easier for you if you decide to buy.

Rexlan
    Participant

@rexlan

Will do …. if your situation changes in the next 30-60 days give a holler by email.  My track season starts in a month and then I get busy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.