who made this kit?

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits who made this kit?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant

@mikeeva

can anyone identify this car?it is on a 72 vw chassis

PMOSSBERG40547.9260300926

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Mike, I saw the picture in the photo gallery. From what I see ,it looks like a FiberFab kit to me. I am basing my opinion on the pan that connects the fenders under the grille and the fact that the rear fenders connect to the running boards without any steps or molded in areas to clear the VW torsion bars.

Glad you picked this one up to restore. FiberFabs are probably some of the easiest to find parts for since more of them were made compared to some brands. Classic Motor Carriages bought out FiberFab and some parts will interchange.

MG Magic in Florida did have parts for them but I have heard on the forum that they have been bought out by a company in California.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

I’m with Larry re a Fiberfab.

I also fixed your post so the picture is linked.
    PMOSSBERG40547.927974537

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

mike
    Participant

@mikeeva

thanks guys, now if i could just get some warm weather………..

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Ok Mike….we welcomed you and helped id your car. Now head on over to the registry (link is in my signature) and post the requested info so we can add you to the list!  Welcome again! 

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.