Skip to toolbar

Whose is this one for sale in MA?

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale Whose is this one for sale in MA?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KentT
    Participant

@kentt

It has a grille badge that should look familiar…

KentT2013-05-24 08:46:16

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Don’t know.

There are two members with “sailor” in their screen
    name. One is in Colorado, the other wrote they have a Ford Powered
    FiberFab.The auction is for  VW car in Massachusetts/

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

This car is in the ”old forum ”photo gallery  under the screen name Arts MGTD.  I could not find him on the member list. Good looking TDr.

KentT
    Participant

@kentt

Good eye/memory, Larry!  🙂

BTW, how can I order a badge?  I can’t get the links to work for me…

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

The owner is Arthur R Provenz He used to be a member. He contacted me a couple of years ago. I do have his email address. I also live in MA.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Kent, send an email to Bill Collins.
    Bill has the badges.

PMOSSBERG2013-05-25 01:00:13

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

HappyJack
    Participant

@happyjack

Hey folks,

Saw this car on eBAY and got interested — but the “buy it now” price seemed to be about $3000 too high –Anyone know about this car?  Also, it was listed as a 1979 VW chassis and 1600cc running gear.  Anyone know if this year VW can be towed using the “typical” VW tow bar?  Anyone have an email and/or phone number for the seller?
    I really enjoyed being at Carlisle last week and meeting the TD crowd and some of the Porsche 356 crowd — and my Austin Healey Sprite crowd that were at the show…I got interested in British Sports cars and found a 1959 Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite this past March — been working on it ever since.  My friend Roy(al) is trying to convince me to come into the light and buy a TD replicar and enjoy life in a reliable “ride” — so I thought I’d start looking.
    Hope to see you all at Carlisle next year — I’ll be either trailering my Bug Eye or towing my yet-to-be-found ’52 MIGI —  !!!
    Appreciate any advice you can give me on this MA car or any others for sale that you may know about
    Thanks,
    HappyJack

Happy Jack
    "EMMA" Red BCW TDr on 1971 VW w/ rebuilt 1641cc
    Dual Kadron, mild street SCAT cam and lifters Hide away exhaust and headers
    "MANYPENNY" White CMC TDr '78 Ford Pinto components w/ 1988 Mustang II 4 cyl w/ Weber

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

HappyJack,

Just sent you a PM with an email address, and a craigslist listing for a London Roadster.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.