Wire Hubcaps for Fiber Fab VW kit

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Parts and other stuff Wire Hubcaps for Fiber Fab VW kit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    storyboy
    Participant

@storyboy

I have three wire wheel covers or hubcaps that came off of a Fiber Fab VW kit. They look real clean and don’t appear to have any blemishes, road rash or dings.

I have now priced these separately so buy one or all three, the price is the same. Each cap is $25.00 + $15.00 flat rate thru the Post Office (CONUS). I prefer Paypal and you pay any fee.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested, aroused, disgusted or complementary…or just want to purchase, you will need to contact me via my email..
    peter@peterbonner.com. I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THE TDR SITE HUNTING FOR YOUR EMAILS! The fastest way to do this is contact me via peter@peterbonner.com and we’ll get it done.

Thank you.
    storyboy
    Peter Bonner

storyboy
    Participant

@storyboy

Dropping the price to $20.00 per cap. I wish I could cut back on the shipping and I will be willing to ship together and hopefully bring down your cost if you purchase more than one….just had to note the cost individually for the posting.
    Make me an offer on all of them and lets get it done.
    Thanks.
    storyboy
    Peter Bonner

storyboy
    Participant

@storyboy

I’d like to get these out of my house. Someone make and offer and lets get these gone. Thanks.

storyboy

Peter Bonner
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.