52 MGTD kit for sale

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale 52 MGTD kit for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

@chief5725

1952 MGTD kit car for sale. Daily driver. I drive it about three times a week. 5,500 miles on it. Just had new carb (not rebuilt) and new fuel pump put on and tuned up with oil change and new screen. Four wheel DISK brakes, new master cylinder and new AM/FM/CD installed. Good top and side curtains with NO holes or tears. Boots for top and side curtains. Storage up front. Brown fenders cream body. Donor was a 1970 bug with 60hp. Runs great. Fun to drive. $6200//Also have a 1929 Gazelle on a 1983 Ford frame with 2.3 ford engine. New top and side curtains. Automatic, green with gold pinstripes. Daily driver. I drive this one two to four time a week. Runs great too. $7500 Good tire on both. I can’t seem to load photos so I will EMAIL them to anyone interested in my cars. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Mark. Reason: need photos
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Mark. Reason: text change
    ray10
    Participant

@ray10

Chief where are you located at?

TDREPLICA Map

http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=7f9174ad614e43b680deba085b0abf48

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.