Anniversary

Home Forums General Discussion Anniversary

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

In the banjo steering wheel thread, the dear gentleman Ed Ericsen mentioned his 1,521 posts…and counting.

I was wondering if 2,000 merited an acknowledgement. Well if 1,521 do, then so do 2,000.

So here it is…. my 2,000th post.

This is a great place guys and gals.

Continued thanks to FrankieD for starting this web site in 2004.

October 17, 2004 to be exact.

Mark (PinkMG) told me about it on October 19 2004, and I’ve been here ever since.

A couple other members that have been around since the “early days”: Phil, Bill Collins (he has your club grill badges – BUY one!), Merlin, TomL, schu.

Here’s to the next 2,000 posts!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Here, here, Mr. Mossberg. You’re truly a benevolent dictator, and a gentleman, and a scholar.

Dan Ogle
    Participant

@tex

You fellows don’t know me,so this won’t mean much to you,but I’am so glad that the founders of this site had the judgement to start it. The information I have gained in the short time I’ve a member has been a great help in my hunt to own a TD. Thank you.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

I second Tex’s  comments also and with a big Thank You for speeding up my learning curve on my beautiful  MG TD Replica

Thank Paul, Ed,  everyone..

and congrats Paul on your 2000th post …

DonsMG
    Participant

@donsmg

I too want to thank Paul and the other long time member for all the good advice and conversation posted here. I have not posted much myself but have spent many hours searching the site for answers to questions that have come up during my build. I have usually found the answer I am looking for and enjoyed alot of entertaining chat about our hobby as well.

Congratulations and many thanks,

Don Loveless

Don Loveless
    Ford Pinto Fiberfab
    Rochester, MI

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Glad to hear it Don!

Hope that Fiberfab is coming together! Post an update in  the My Projects forum!

Keep at it and you will be answering questions, not searching for answers!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Steve Crites
    Participant

@ringo

Looking forward to your 3000th!  Thumbs Up

Robert J.Smith
    Participant

@smitty

I been reading this forum for about a year now. I have got slot of useful info on my TD from it.Thanks Paul & the rest of you guys for it.A big thanks to you”all.

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Just a reminder to turn your clocks AHEAD 1 hour tonight!

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.