Bill's New Blue Devil

Home Forums Picture Gallery Pictures of your other Ride Bill's New Blue Devil

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rosebud and Bill
    Participant

@rosebud-and-bill

Just picked it up yesterday.  It sure does scream for a 4 banger, 201 H.P. Turbo in a car weighing about 2200 lbs.  Six speed manual, very tight throw.  I went in to get my Santa Fe serviced, took this for a test drive, left the Santa Fe and left with this.  The only drawback I see is the Matte Blue paint, no car washes allowed, no wax allowed, must use their recommended cleaners and sealers. 

Guess I got two cars now that need constant loving.

Bill

Bad Bill

Dan Levy
    Participant

@yvel-nad

Nice looking ride Bill

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Nice!

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

secretagentcat
    Participant

@secretagentcat

WOW! I need to take my Toyota Highlander in to see what I come back with. Nice ride!

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Great new car! And my favorite color.

I was looking at those Veloster’s over a year ago and really wanted to get one. Sporty looking thing. Unfortunately I found out about KIA Forte with driver seat ventilation (leather with heat too) and Hyundai didn’t have that. It was something I had wanted for years and years, and although I wasn’t sold on the idea at first it’s been perfect for me. No more A/C frozen face/arms/front in vain attempts to get a cool back, other than putting windows down to blow hot summer air at same time.
    Hope you don’t have any troubles with that Veloster, can’t say same for my Forte. Needed Nav/Sat antenna replaced immediately and engine idles rough sometimes already.
    John Simion
    Participant

@johnsimion

The Veloster is a nice sporty car, it’s even nice looking from the view shown here — but I never could deal with the asymmetrical design on the other side.  Sorry, but that side just looks wrong.  It ought to be an outright coupe, that’s how it looks best and nobody buys one of these things to haul their friends.  And if you really think rear seat access is important, then do it like the RX-8 and make it four doors and hide the rear doors so it looks pleasing to the eye.johnsimion2015-12-24 01:24:10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.