Calendar Time Again

Home Forums General Discussion Calendar Time Again

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, guys. I have a total of 10 pictures right now, including near-duplicates. At most it’s half a calendar.

I will be needing more big pictures of different members TDs.

Remember, these can be anything from cars under construction to cars under power. Close-ups of details, different weather situations, motion, loved ones–whatever!

Bill: I would much prefer the photo you posted above to the one I took of you on the way out of VA Beach last week. Please to email me the biggest file you have. edwardericsonjr gmail.com

looking forward to a couple more artistic donations. We’ve not got a huge amount of time to get this done.

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Ed, you are likely looking for some shots that are just a bit different from all the beautiful posed 3/4 view of our TDrs.  

I do think that “your” road trip caravan to parts unknown (aka Pungo) is worth a shot.  Especially considering the total considerable mileage traveled by all who attended.  

How about a collage of the internals of a major engine repair, or of getting rid of the leaves (without a rake), or what your head looks like without retorquing, or a picture of the Iron Ass contest winner, can you bench seaters really reach your emergency brake lever, so you really like wire wheels?   Does one of us have a good “diamond in the rough” shot?  Perhaps you could dedicate January to “new members” – only shots of those who joined in 2012.

It’s probably too late this year, but we could have a “wet dashboard” contest with a picture before and after “enhancement”.  😉 The dashboard is one of the areas of our TDs that differs the most from car to car due to owner customization.  Of course, wheels seem to get a lot of attention also (I’m convinced my wires are the only reason I got a trophy at the Air and Auto show.)  
    Maybe this is all a day late and a dollar short…..or as they used to say in Brooklyn “wait til next year”.  Just trying to help, not make extra work for you.   
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

Ed, I still think you stole my “unmatched fun per dollar” slogan.  

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Ed, Do you have a still shot of Bill’s door coming open? That’d be a cool pic! lol. Perhaps a photo from the ice cream run at Carlisle. I’m in for the calendar and trust your editorial talents. Any thought of including one or two in the building/repair stages? Not totally disassembled like mine but something like doing maintenance.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

All good ideas, Allen. I’d also love to get a shot of one under construction.

And Roy–also great ideas, especially the dashboard one. I actually have quite a few shots of my car, Bill’s car, Shubie’s car and yours. Paul sent a nice one of his in setting too, and there are a few others. I’m hoping for a few more pics of a few different members’ cars–would like to see at least 12 different cars in the calendar.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

draft.
    I could still use a few more contenders if anyone wants to send. Some of these are old shots & I may have used one or two of them before…

edsnova2012-11-18 15:47:10

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Hey, you found a shot with my door open.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Marc Lipsius
    Participant

@mrlmd

Here’s a few of my car to consider
    mrlmd2012-11-18 17:15:05

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Love that interior shot. The last one too. Please email those to me–big copies please. edwardericsonjr >AT< gmail.com

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Ed, what would you think of putting the members TDr “handle” in the bottom right?  It wouldn’t bother me if you put a caption on each month a la Ericson.  (I had to look hooning up.)

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Kudos Ed.

Thanks again for taking this project on!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, new April, June–though I think the June shot is going to be a bit rough when blown up full size.

Keep ’em coming

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, hearing nothing further I’m going to set up the calendar.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Ordered it. Reprints might be available here.

http://bighugelabs.com/cart.php?msg=The+items+from+your+previous+order+have+been+added.

Please see if it works for you & let me know if there’s trouble. As I recall, there is usually trouble until I figure out how to share this link.

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

Couldn’t figure out how to get a reprint of that calendar.  There’s nothing on their pages directing me to get a print of a calendar that was already created.  I’ll keep checking.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, I emailed the BigHugeLabs dude just like last year. For sure he’ll send us a link, but a word on his contact page says they’re on vacation until Dec 3 or so. Which means we’ll be seeing a reply email with a link maybe next week.

Sorry for the delay.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, try this one:

https://bighugelabs.com/order-status.php?oid=249295756-82e8&button=status

Click on the order reprints link.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Works like a charm.

Thanks, Ed, for all your hard work.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Ordered mine this morning!

Thanks Ed!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Mine’s ordered. Ed you da man.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Royal
    Participant

@royal

I’m in.  

Thanks Ed.
    Al Greig
    Participant

@al-greig

Tried to order using link but clicking order reprins link times out with no response.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

I am in  too …thanks so much Ed ..You did  a great job ..I am going to order a couple (when I get payed this week) Tongue

jebarry2012-11-26 16:37:30

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Sorry for your trouble, Al. Maybe try this link from here. Let me know if it works.

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

Ordered mine. Thanks Ed.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.