Car show British Motor Club of Cape fear

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Car show British Motor Club of Cape fear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

British Motor Club
    of the Cape Fear
    Annual Car Show
    Wrightsville Beach Park
    321 Causeway Drive
    Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
    ???Brits at the Beach???
    Saturday, Sept. 14th, 2013
    Rain Date Sunday, Sept. 15th, 2013

This is a really good car show . Sorry Roy et al there is no road track to zip around on .
    It’s a nice drive from New Bern etc to Wrightsville Beach ….If you guys are within driving range you should enter.I would love to get to know you all and compare cars….Hope to see you there..There are many MG TDs. Beside myself there was one MG TDr..I know Roy would place if he enters..Three cars make a class….Its always a fun day with a good band, prizes, food and trophies .There is always a very good turn out and a huge array of British cars plus many European and American cars + more..

here are the links.
    http://www.bmccf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BCCCF_Car_Show_Brochure_2013_V2.pdf

http://www.bmccf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bmccf_2013_carshow.pdf
    jebarry2013-07-25 12:59:17

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Hah!  I’m not even sure that I could beat Jack’s new BCW TDr and he’s just getting started on the finish work.  His new machine is somewhere between 3 and 6 inches longer than other TDrs and was built by a fiberglass wizard.  You have difficulty seeing where the extra inches are.  Beautiful job.  Plus is is about 200hp.  (That’s dyno tested.)  I wish he would post some pics and a story about it but let me say that when you see it, you will be wowed.  

Not to mention that I have lusted after your Flat 4 steering wheel since I first saw it.  Oh well, being retired does have some disadvantages.  
    I’m considering the show and it is possible that I could convince Jack to bring one of his 2 TDrs.  His Fiberfab is no slouch in the looks department either.  
    We’ll see.  
    John, are you planning on coming to the Air and Auto Show in Virginia Beach this fall?
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Ok Fire up your Flat 4, Chevette or Ford MG TDr and lets make a class so Royal or you can get a First place Trophy.It takes three cars . You can even crash at my place if you arrive Friday ! This is always a fun show -It will be even more fun if we can get some of our MG TDr’s members from New Bern -Raleigh and area to particpate.
    Brits at the Beach @ Wrightsville Beach Park
    Sep 14 @ 9:00 am ??? 4:00 pm

Lots of cars, friendliest people and great location!

Event website :    bmccf.org
    Club sponsoring event:    British Motor Club of the Cape Fear
    It
    http://www.bmccf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bmccf_2013_carshow.pdf
    jebarry2013-09-01 16:47:30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.