Skip to toolbar

Carlisle 2021

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Carlisle 2021

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Folks, this year was a disaster and I’m sorry. Next year has gotta be better! Carlisle’s Import and Performance Nationals are scheduled for May 14 and the annual 20 percent off sale for tix is over on January 4.

Get ’em while they’re hot.

For those just joining us: this is typically the biggest meetup of TD Replica (and other replica) owners on the east coast. The Speedster Owner’s Group takes point and we get a hotel and set up meals and cruises and other activities to supplement hanging out on the show field, filling out our international map, haunting the swap meet and just generally marveling at all the automotive spectacularness that is this show. You are very welcome and encouraged to join us, with or without your competed TD replica. It’s all-ages and safe for wives, girlfriends, boyfriends and even pets—though pets are officially discouraged and better be leashed if you sneak them in.

If you registered with the Speedster Owner’s Group for last year’s show, and did not cancel and get a refund, I believe you’re good to go already for next year. I’ll update this thread shortly after the new year with confirmation.

As was the case last year, myself and Alan Merklin will be making arrangements.

As of now it looks like by showtime we’ll be in the middle of a vaccine rollout, so I expect there will still be masks and social distancing rules, particularly indoors. We shall see.

I do hope to see everyone this year.

Al Greig
    Participant

@al-greig

Assuming I am able to get the vaccine, I’m in.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Assuming we still have a functioning republic.

crash55
    Participant

@crash55

I’m  chomping at the bit sick of this shut down world

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Non-update update: Merklin is still waiting to hear from the hotel. When we left it last year they agreed to move all reservations up as needed, but nothing is as-yet confirmed. I will let everyone know when I know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.