Daytona Migi II for sale in NC

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale Daytona Migi II for sale in NC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan Smith
    Participant

@dsmith

I have a Daytona Migi II for sale in the Raleigh NC area.  This car was built around 1984 by my grandfather who was a mechanic.  He built a VW based one first in 1982 and then built this one 2nd which has a chevette engine and I believe is on a custom frame. 

This car has 7912 miles on it and it is in good running condition.  It has ALWAYS been garaged since it was built.  A rebuilt chevette engine was put in it about 5 years ago because there was some issues with the one that was originally in it.  I’d really like this car to go to a good home since it has some sentimental value.  I wish I had the means to keep it, but I just can’t.  From what I’ve seen I think $7500 is a good starting point for an asking price but I am realistic and know it might bring less- make an offer.

I’ll add some pics but here are some other details:  It is titled in NC as a 1977 Chevette.  It is red with a tan top which is like new and tan interior which is velour fabric and is in great condition.  The carpet is tan and shows a little wear.  4 speed manual trans. Wood dash and steering wheel.  Tires are in good condition and it has wire wheel hubcaps.  There is a little bit of surface rust on the vertical bars of the grill and it has had some small electrical issues over the past few years but overall it is in great condition (not perfect) and can be driven daily.

Feel free to post or email me with questions and I’ll answer them as best I can.

Dan 

smittycpt@hotmail.com

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Dan, That’s a great car!!!Also the front engine MiGis are quite rare. I would love to add it to my collection but garage space and bank account are not allowing for another TD at this point.Best of luck with your sale. Your starting price seems reasonable to me especially since it is not your average replica.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Dan

Yes its a beauty for sure..enjoy our warm weather now while you have her!

john

Dan Smith
    Participant

@dsmith

Still have this for sale if anyone knows of someone looking…I’m going to drop the price to $6000 which should be a pretty good deal for someone. 

Call me if you have some interest.

Dan

919 961-5717
    Dan Smith
    Participant

@dsmith

I have ended up needing to sell this car quicker than anticipated and just listed it on Ebay.

Here is the auction info and it will be open for 7 days.

Sad to see it go…

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Good luck Dan!

That’s a good price for a nice looking car!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.