Hello from ford Gibson

Home Forums Site Membership Hello from ford Gibson

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ford gibson
    Participant

@ford-gibson

I drove to school each day in a MGTD. I’m a lot older now(72) and would like to find a Mgtd or Kit that is in good shape. I would like to drive it in the parades in Douglsaville, GA. with the grand kids .        & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;    

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

Hi Ford          keep looking till you find one you like, there a few nice one’s out there, half the fun is looking, the other half is driving  the grand kids ,,,,,one at a time    Dan Dan R40562.8914583333

mike
    Participant

@mikeeva

hello ford, my car was found on craigslist and can’t wait till warm weather to get it going. ebay is a good source also.   good luck
                                                                                         mike

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Hey Ford. There are three listed on the Samba ( http://www.thesamba.com ) right now. Don’t remember if they are close to GA. Wait…someone in the TDs for sale here on this forum has one for sale in the Villages at Ocala, FL. Try that.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Also have to say welcome to the forum. Its the best TD group on the planet. also great having another GA person here. I’ll be working on my wood dash today. Need to add a few holes for the optional switches I purchased and move the High Beam indicator to between the speedo and tach.   

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Welcome Ford,

If you look below under finished cars and unfinished cars sections you will

see a few for sale. They can be easy to tow home if you are worried about a

long drive home. One of the cars is Chevy based so I am not sure that will

work for you. He He

Good luck on finding the right TD for you.

Dale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.