new fiber-fab MGTD

Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas new fiber-fab MGTD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Guests
    Participant

@guests

The pic is a little funky I will try and get some pics the correct size and send them in.

I just got this Fiber-Fab on a 73 VW doner…it has 802 miles on it since built. The engine was completly gone through and it runs like a top. This car is as clean as it looks in the picture…

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Hi Terry, Great car . Looks like you did good.I’m looking forward to seeing more. Does 68c10 mean you are a Chev. truck guy as well as  a TD replica person? I have a 70c10 that serves as my parts chasing, wood hauling, junk hauling all purpose vehicle and still manages to turn a few heads too.

Guests
    Participant

@guests

Thanks Larry,

My wife and 13 yr old daughter are both real excited about the “little red car” I am real happy with it. It was well cared for and has all the canvas, covers etc in great shape.. I has been garaged it’s entire life.

I would like to find some events etc for them here in So Cal.

Yep, I have a 68 c10 short bed step-side with a sb 400 …project/driver..that gets worked on as the $ becomes available it still needs a little electric work, paint etc…

I am thinking about trading the truck for a dune buggy

Guests
    Participant

@guests

here are a few more pics of my recent purchass…more of a gift than a buy.  I am really happy with it….cant wait for summer…cruizing the beach towns is gonna be fun!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.