sold

Home Forums General Discussion sold

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Greg Stickney
    Participant

@stickney

We sold the car today. Sadly, that means that I can only participate as an onlooker.

Mel has his car here, so all is not lost

Greg

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Good for you. Hope you will hang around, Greg. I appreciate your kind words and advisory wisdom. 

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Sorry. But at the same time, I’m glad you were able to sell quickly.

Did you tell the new owner the car came with a free membership to tdreplica.com?

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

Greg,

Sadly congrats. I know you’ll miss her. If you’re REAL nice to Mel, I bet he will let you wash and polish his baby! I had been monitoring ebay and the last I saw was one bid at 9K, reserve not met. I hope you did great in the sale. Get some treats for Mel so he’ll let ya have a ride in his TD.

I’ll adjust the registry.

Don’t tell me the new owner is in North Carolina

Greg Stickney
    Participant

@stickney

Greg Stickney
    Participant

@stickney

We got near enough to our price to let it go, and I made sure the new guy, Mike, knows that this is the place to come for great advice and encouragement.

The Falcon came today, and while it needs a bit more work than we would have hoped for, it wasn’t that far from what we expected. We both think that our 3K budget is ample enough to make her shine like new. I’ll post pix on my flickr site as we go along.

Thanks for everything

Greg

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

JasCochran wrote:

Greg,

Sadly congrats. I know you’ll miss her. If you’re REAL nice to Mel, I bet he will let you wash and polish his baby! I had been monitoring ebay and the last I saw was one bid at 9K, reserve not met. I hope you did great in the sale. Get some treats for Mel so he’ll let ya have a ride in his TD.

I’ll adjust the registry.

Don’t tell me the new owner is in North Carolina

Jas:

Had dinner with Greg and his bride yesterday, just got back to NY.  His TD is staying in The Villages just in a new garage (not mine).

luvmytd40306.95375

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

I shouldn’t have erased Greg’s dot so fast.  I hope the new owners registers with us so I can put a dot back.

Mel, hope you got some TD time in.

James

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

JasCochran wrote:

I shouldn’t have erased Greg’s dot so fast.  I hope the new owners registers with us so I can put a dot back.

Mel, hope you got some TD time in.

James

James:

About 2 hrs of quality time, pretty intense week getting ready for the move. 

Mel

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

Mel,
    Remind me when it is time to update the spreadsheet, moving you from NY to FL this summer. Goodbye snow, hello sand! Be sure to toot the horn when you pass by Greg’s in your TD
    James

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.