Stub Axle and Bearing Stackup

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits Stub Axle and Bearing Stackup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Just posting this so I can add the stackup photo to my Gallery Photos. Also wish I could delete some photos. Anyway….disregard if you want. newkitman2012-10-14 20:40:51

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

I deleted several photo’s from my gallery last week. If you go to old “FORUMS” underlined in the text of the Home page you can go to the Photo Gallery as it was in the past. Once there, just above the photo’s on the right you can delete, view, upload photo’s. I’m assuming that this photo gallery is the same as the new, but not sure since I cannot find how to get into the new photo gallery with the new page setup.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

New Gallery info in this thread:

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Just tried what you said but the olf Photo Gallery doesn’t have the same photos that are in the new gallery. And to get to my photo gallery I made a shortcut in my favorites bar that gets me there. Can’t get to it any other way.

Allen Caron

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

You’re right. All of the photo’s I deleted are still in the New Gallery. Thanks for showing me how to get to the New Gallery. I knew I had gotten in there before but forgot how.

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Yeah I’m glad Paul reminded us how to get to the new gallery. Deleting photos is  probably something techno related that the web meister has to handle. If I recall correctly, the last time this was mentioned Paul said something to the effect that deleting photos would have to be done through the web meister.

Allen Caron

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.