trouble with car list pictures

Home Forums General Discussion Car Registry trouble with car list pictures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Is it just me or is everyone having trouble bringing up pictures of cars in the car register area

doug schmidt
    Participant

@dougsgarage

yes, I get an error message also when trying to click on others photos. Was going to post a pic of the half done build I am working on but decided to wait.

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

Me too, same error msg.  The pictures show up in my gallery (or list)  but I guess I’m the only one that can see them. 

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Any links to pictures that were added before FrankieD upgraded the software (about a year ago) don’t work.

The location of the gallery changed. And all the old links need to be edited.

Some day, I hope to get around to doing that.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

Paul, what’s the secret to posting a new picture on the forum?  I’ve tried several times and I get an error msg.  They are JPG images and I reduced the size down to even 14kb and they sill won’t post.  “Error inserting object in current location” comes up every time.  They do show that they got as far as my gallery list.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

They should be in your post too. Everyone gets that error every time. Did you go back and check the post?

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

Ed, yep I just tried it again and no pictures. 

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.