We’re Back!!!

Home Forums Site Site Input and Issues We’re Back!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Sorry about the down time here at tdreplica.com!!!!!

Seems the Domain name just vanished from our host server 🙁

All is good now and we are paid up till Oct 08… Thanks to everyone who has donated to the site……. 

Paul Weatherholt
    Participant

@paul

Hey Frankie,

Glad to see all is well and I love the site…can we send in photo’s now and I am willing to send in more $ for another year, with everyones help this should make it easier on you.

Thanks for keeping the site up and running.

Paul W.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Yes Frank…I’ve tried several times to donate funds via the “Donate” button and it seems not to work for me. 

What’s the secret? Can I mail a check?

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Paul wrote:

can we send in photo’s now 

We has some server space left for more photo’s so if you want to send me photos, I’ll post them up or you can use the photo gallery here in the forums to post photos.

Quote:
    I am willing to send in more $ for another year, with everyones help this should make it easier on you.

Every donation is much appreciated

Pink MG wrote:
    I’ve tried several times to donate funds via the “Donate” button and it seems not to work for me. 

What’s the secret? Can I mail a check?

The Donate button is an embeded code that links to paypal, you may have spyware protection blocking the redirect taking you to the paypal site.

Yes you can mail a check or Money Order to the address on the right. I have set up a seperate account at the local credit union that I put all donation into until payment for the website is due.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

What address on the right?

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Pink MG wrote:
    What address on the right?

Sorry,  I mean left side of the page, under the donate button…..

tdreplica.com 812 Primrose Dr. Belleville, IL 62220.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Now I know how to use the scroll bar!!!

Hey Frank,

There used to be a R/C Car Hobby Shop in Belleville, IL that a guy named Jim Smith and his wife Robin ran out of their garage. It was called Corner Hobby. It was off of east Main St, on the east side of Illinois St. 

We raced at the Eagles Lodge facility in Shiloh, IL…indoor on carpet in the cold weather and on a very large asphalt tri-oval in the warm weather. 

I was doing temporary duty in St. Louis for 18 months from April 1994 thru October 1995. I lived in Richmond Heights, MO Residence Inn and worked part time at Corner Hobby. I UPS’d my R/C stuff out to the Residence Inn. Jim and Robin were very nice people. I wonder what happened to their business as it is no longer listed in the phone book?

Phil Friedman
    Participant

@phil0121

I’m new, and having trouble posting…

I just bought a Fiberfab car that was in impound for quite a while. Its pretty rough but I plan to fix it up….I expect i’ll have lots of questions…

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Phil, your posts are getting through. You seem to have posted the same thing in several different topics and threads.

Why do you think you are having trouble posting?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘We’re Back!!!’ is closed to new replies.