wiring diagram for Migi

Home Forums General Discussion wiring diagram for Migi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Resently bought a Migi manual on EBay It was printed some time after 1980. Is a second printing, It is different than the first edition in that it has a wiring diagram of the complete electricial system. It is a line drawing and you can follow wires from source to were they go.

Drawing is on page 189 and 181 of the manual, It is page 29a and 30 a of the ammended pages. Hard to read the lettering but number code can be seen.

If anyone would be interested I could send a copy.        
    Mike Schumacher
    Participant

@juneybug

Would appreciate it thanks George. Send to schu49@gmail.com won’t be wiring for a bit but progress is being made. keep tweaking assembly but there is going to be patch and fill. Just bought this AM some hi density foam for between the seat box and pan.

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

I would also appreciate a copy. alinmark@cox.net I am already running my wiring but am thinking of making a couple of MGTD wiring harnesses with plug-in connectors rather than rely on a dune buggy harness.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Harry Lewis
    Participant

@spike-lewis

May I also get a copy of the wiring diagram. It will come in handy tracing some problems. Please send to spike26740@aol.com.
    Thanks
    Spike

Peter C. King
    Participant

@bdriver

Can you post the wiring diagram?

I sounds like good reference material when any of us have wiring problems.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will copy and try to clean up the graphics and then will post for all.  It was in a build manual. Previous manuals i had did not have the diagraham . nor the ammended pages to the manual.

Manual has a orange  sticker on cover to read all of the addendums before starting assembly.

It is a second edition from 1980. All my manuals are from 1980’s time frame. Only latest one has the diagramin it.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

here is the wiring diagram I was talking about. Hope it is of some use to our memberes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I only could get one part of the diagrams to post here. If any  one wants the full diagram contact me.

Dbanta
    Participant

@dbanta

send me a copy please! dbanta@banta-group.com

In wine there is truth, in water health.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Classic Roadsters Ltd. provided great schematics.

Granted they reflect the harnesses in the Classic Roadsters Ltd. kits. But good stuff none-the-less.

They are available in our Download Manuals section (link over there on the left), scroll to the bottom of that page.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.