2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance on Saturday

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance on Saturday

• This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

The Pinehurst Concours d’Elegance is a unique celebration of America???s passion for the automobile and to honor the Wounded Warriors  the brave men and women who protect and provide the very freedom we enjoy.

The third annual Pinehurst Concours d???Elegance, a vintage car showcase of rare and pristine collector automobiles, will be staged on the fairways of Pinehurst Resort.
    Three Dog Night, an iconic band that produced three No. 1 singles and eight additional top 10 hits, will perform a concert following the awards ceremony. Advance tickets are now online at http://www.pinehurstconcours.com. The day???s ticket includes entry into the Pinehurst Concours AND the Three Dog Night concert.

jebarry2015-05-01 10:47:44

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

well yo lame-O’s missed  a good one    Three Dog Night was perfect  ..along with  the USO earlier in the day

jebarry2015-05-03 22:27:32

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I am shamed.

sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

I attended for the first time and thought it was very well done and there were a lot of really nice cars.

Sam

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Sam did yo stay fo rthe concert?  Three Dog Niight?

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

The wife and I stayed for part of it, but left early to beat the crowd leaving.

Sam

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

SAM  good to hear  .Three Dog Night was great ..I would have  loved to met  you all …Thumbs Up

sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

Wasn’t sure I was going to make it. The wife was having foot problems and had to wear a surgical boot on her foot. She spent most of her time sitting under a tree that was behind where the 1926 MG  and the Talbot Lago was parked.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

love the Talbot Largo  Class winner … and No its not a kit car!! LOL  I love this  concours event with all   the cars restored to original factory off specs  and build  and love the preservation class  toojebarry2015-05-06 17:51:26

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

1936 MG N Type Special  -Pinehurst Award   
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Post Options Post Options 

Thanks (0) Thanks(0) 

Quote jebarry Quote  Post ReplyReplyDirect Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 38 minutes ago at 6:22pm

love this Dusey  Class winner .. I love this  Concours event in our own back yard with all  the cars restored to original factory  specs  and build  . better yet  to see the preservation class cars. 

jebarry2015-05-06 14:46:18

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

At the car shows I get to, which is not that many or far away from home, I’m always drawn to the cars kept original as possible. The V8 hotrods get little of my attention, unless I’m just looking to see what they did to change the car/truck such as interior and body work.

😀
    The flathead engines, clean or not, are so much cooler to me! I once had a Plymouth with that. I try not to look disgusted by all the Chevy short blocks I see on display, having helped a friend work on one before.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.