Car Show Season

Home Forums General Discussion Car Show Season

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

The car show season is upon us. It would be fun to see a picture of your TDr at the show, and where the show was.

https://flic.kr/p/H8F9jd

This is a picture of Herbie at the Lakeland Air and Auto Fest. Have a safe and fun Summer!

Dave
    Lakeland, Florida

Dave
    Lakeland, Florida, where we drive Topless every day

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

This morning Charlene and I took the cars to the Historical Car Club of PA Spring Show at Linvilla Orchards in Media, PA.

Here’s a link to a Flickr shot of both cars.
    Next week is Carlisle but that’s just for the TDr.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

Very nice post of the car show y all attended. I tried to post a picture of Herbie at a recent Auto and Air Fest Show, but I have difficulity posting pics from my iPad. Maybe Paul M can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Y all be safe and have a fun summer

Dave
    Lakeland, fl

Dave

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I cruised over to the usual Saturday cars & coffee at the Hunt Valley mall. Rolled in behind a stunning cream colored Speedster replica and I swear Bridget got more attention than that car.

Soon as I parked (between an MGB and a 911 turbo), the 911 turbo guy struck up a conversation, wanting to know all about Bridget. “Does it have a race history?”
    I explained Bridget’s actual history, which did not seem to dampen the guy’s enthusiasm even a little.
    “Did you see the Morgan?” he asked. “It’s just a few cars down that way. Pretty sure it’s a replica.”
    So we walked down to the Morgan, which is, of course, a brand-new Morgan.
    Its proud owner explained all about the Morgan’s heritage & how it’s imported to the USA as a motorcycle. 
    I usually take a shot of Bridget among the Hunt Valley regulars. Not this time though. I also saw “East Coast” Bruce Stumpp’s T-Bucket lake car, but I was not able to track him down before he headed off into the morning mist (and, no doubt, last-minute work and planning for the Carlisle show next weekend). 
    So here’s a shot of Bridget at Hunt Valley from a previous ride:

edsnova2016-05-16 06:49:45

davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

I am trying to post a picture of Herbie at a recent Air and Auto Fest Show again. I am using an iPad, so I have problems up loading pics to our TDr site

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davearoy/26997480296/in/dateposted-public/

I hope this works, thanks for y alls patience.

Dave
    😉 davearoy2016-05-16 12:44:12

Dave

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Dave, just to make it a little easier for the users, when you post a link highlight the text using your cursor and then click the first button (the one that looks like the world with two chain links in front) to make that link live.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Looking good, Dave.

scubasteve
    Participant

@scubasteve

Thanks guys, for all the super show pics!
    Looks like you had nice weather!
    Dave, I have to ask though, which is more FUN, driving the CAR or riding the MOTORBIKE?!

Amor Conquista Todo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.