Carlisle Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Carlisle Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

As most of the members know, I am the current President of the New Jersey Replicar Club (NJRC). Every year a number of our club members attend the subject event, usually held the weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) after Mother’s Day. The NJRC membership has all types of kit cars. The predominant cars are MGTD kits, Porsche Speedster kits and Cobra Replicas.

Last year, two of our Speedster owners invited a Speedster Group they also belong too, similar to this group, to attend the show and share activities with NJRC. A lead in the Speedster Group and these two NJRC members did a fine job coordinating the event. It was a great success. Speedster’s from as far as Iowa attended.

The NJRC added motel room reservations and dinner reservations to our usual schedule to accomodate the Speedster Group attendees. We will be doing the same with the Speedster Group again in 2005.

I would like to see how much interest we could raise in having a similar exercise with we MGTD kit owners. Many possibilites exist. Carlisle (Pennsylvania) just seems to make the most sense right now for a venue. However, the sky’s the limit.

I realize that we are quite spread out geographically, so a discussion on this FORUM may be in order. How about some feedback??? I’m open for anything that might get some of us together. Maybe we could make of map of this Forum’s members to get an idea of a good location??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Carlisle Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals’ is closed to new replies.