Carlisle Kit Car Show May 20 – 22 2005

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Carlisle Kit Car Show May 20 – 22 2005

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hi all,

I’ve mentioned in prior postings that The New Jersey Replicar Club has a big get-together at the May Carlisle kit car show. Last year, an on-line Speedster replica group joined us at our hotel and for dinner Saturday night.

Information and show registration can be found at Carlisle Productions web site,http://www.carsatcarlisle.com

I asked our club chairman for this event to add a few rooms to those we have blocked at the hotel. Here is the info…

Carlisle ‘ 05 Hotel Reservations:

After checking several area hotels, the club selected the “Hotel Carlisle” and Convention Center, 1700 Harrisburg Pike (Rt 11) Carlisle, PA 17013 . The hotel’s amenities include an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, billiard room (3 tables), a restaurant that is open until 10pm and a bar that remains open until midnight or later upon request. Check them out at

http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn2/checka.asp?hotelid=1585 but do NOT make reservations on-line.

Our cars will be parked in a well lit area near each individual rooms.

There is also ample on premises car trailer parking.

For Friday May 20 and Saturday May 21, a two night minimum stay applies. The room rate is $107 per night dbl. occupancy plus applicable tax.

Please Do Not book reservations on line…….reservations must be made directly with the Carlisle Hotel. Their Toll Free number is 1-800-692-7315

The reservations are listed under the Speedster-owners.com and New Jersey Replicar Club and must be made no later than 30 days prior, (April 20, 2005).

Please inform the hotel if you require a smoking room so that they are able to free up the non smoking rooms.

Any questions, please check with the hotel or email me (Paul Mossberg) at pmossberg@iso.com

Now about dinner. Saturday night the NJRC and the Speedster-owners group meet for dinner at a local restaurant, The Sunnyside. Everyone can order from the menu. It’s Dutch treat. But I must have reservations so the restaurant can prepare for us. Please don?t reply to the list. Email direct to me at pmossberg@iso.com

That’s all for now.

See ya’ll,

Paul Mossberg

New Providence NJ

FrankieD38358.4549537037

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Thanks for posting this info Paul. I posted a suggested “get together” in the “clubs” part of this forum, but received no responses.

It would be nice to have more MGTD representation there. Over the last year, sadly, we lost two of our NJRC MGTD owners that attended Carlisle yearly.

For a change, last year’s weather was glorious…maybe we’ll luck out this year too! It’s a great venue for a get together.

TD’s RULE !!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Carlisle Kit Car Show May 20 – 22 2005’ is closed to new replies.