Classic Car Insurance

Home Forums General Discussion Classic Car Insurance

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

I’m with you there, I’ll stop in to see my agent and get a copy of my actually policy.   I can’t fine the one they sent me.  I need to probably need to get a new appraisal too, sometime, Ermm,  with all the changes, extras and stuff I’ve put on under the hood.   May have to wait for a little warmer day for the appraisal though.   

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Faacing single digit temps this weekend, with below zero wind chills, I’m tryign to convince myself warmer days are overrated. It’s not working! Censored

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

That’s why I’m leaving PA tomorrow morning and going to San Francisco.  Got to get away from the freezer.  😉

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Just a little bit curious . How did insurance discussion turn into weather discussion . Maybe we are all fed up with the weather ,and needed a place to vent .            

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Insurance… weather… I see it.  XD

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

Edward Davidson
    Participant

@mg-wanna-b

I have hagerty on both of mine. my policy on the tdr is 147 a year for full coverage, no deductible, and, unlimited rollback towing, with my choice of towing company.

129 a year for the b.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Has anyone found an insurance policy that pays you for the time the weather makes driving your car impossible?

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Try Lloyds of London for that, Bill.

Edward Davidson
    Participant

@mg-wanna-b

it’s not that cold here, but, it’s cold enough.

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Well I guess I was wrong . I am starting to see how insurance and weather are related , and should be discussed . Like car won’t start call insurance company for a jump , put your car in a ditch , call insurance company to get you out , flat tire to snowy and cold call insurance company.( this happened to me this winter at 6 am in the morning snowy and 20 degrees I never got out of the car )

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.