Facebook?

Home Forums General Discussion Facebook?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Are any Members on FaceBook? There are over 350,000,000 Members now and it would be easy to create an MG page. I know we have a great site here, but FB is another great way to connect with more people and potential members. We could even link to this website from there. What do you guys think?

James Cochran
    Participant

@jascochran

I am on Facebook. I don’t use it enough to understand how it all works. I use my old nickname and people still find me on it.

James

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

We get enought bogus users now…this site is not set up to block them. Facebook would generate even more IMO.

If people “google” MG-TD our site comes up.

Greg Stickney
    Participant

@stickney

I’m also on facebook, and even though I don’t understand how to use it very well, I agree that having some kind of page there would not be the best thing for this group. We would be inundated with all sorts of crappy messages, which take time to delete.

NO NO NO

Greg 

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

My wife signed up for face book and she has trouble using it. I guess us ”old people” just ain’t computer smart. I like this site as it is ,I still have trouble doing all I want to do here.Just my two cents worth.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

I agree with Mark H.

We’ve no real need to facebook this site.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

Although I am a facebook user I think we should refrain from linking to facebook.

I vote No

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

All right, so FaceBook it is! hahaha Just kidding. I just like the other car “pages” on the site and thought an MG page would be cool too.

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

OH No ,,I tryed face book at my daughter’s suggestion but all the kids in the world seem to use it              Dan R

Charles Niedzialkowski
    Participant

@chuckonwhidbey

In my business (Marriage and Family therapy) Facebook is responsible for

more problems then I care to count ! I vote No for what it’s worth.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.