my newest find

Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas my newest find

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant

@mikeeva

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Ah, here we are mike.

When you reply, look at the second button from the right, top row, just above the “post reply” window. See that? On the far left is “font Type,” then “font size,” etc.? Then the second o the lest one over is the tree with the up arrow next to it. Hit that button.

That’ll open a box somewhere on screen that says “image upload,” like so:

Image Upload

Image:
    Images must be of the type, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, and have a maximum file size of 500KB

Hit the “browse” capsule there on the right. That’ll open a “file upload” box somewhere else on your screen. You should recognize the files in that box as stuff on your computer. Navigate in that box to find the photo you want to upload to the board. Double-click on it.

The “path” to the photo will now be inside the space next to that “browse” pill in the first box you opened. Hit OK.

yet another box will open saying “Please be patient while the image is being uploaded to the server.” Hit OK again. (What choice do you have, right?)

Then–if the photo you picked is not too big–it’ll show up here, like so:

edsnova40546.8659837963

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

Is it possible to upload photos directly from my PC?  On other groups, we must first upload them to a third party, like Photobucket or the like.  Are they scanned for viruses, etc.?

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Yes, the process Ed describes above is for uploading am image file that is stored on your PC. I’m not sure if the hosting service scans the image files or no.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.